Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Using the Heartstart OnSite AED is simple. Pulling the green handle powers-up the defibrillator and actives voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process, from placing pads on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures user maintains control of rescue.
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient's impedance.
- The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform formulation delivers high voltage to drive high current and generate
high voltage gradients at the heart with fewer joules. Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
- SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim's heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver therapy unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable Lifepak® even if the Shock button is pressed.
- Quick Shock: Enables the Onsite AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The OnSite is among the fastest AEDs in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- CPR Coach, detailed voice prompts are available to the user at the push of a button. CPR Coach can be turned off at anytime.
- SMART Pads: The HeartStart Onsite AED utilizes "Smart Pads"...the pads are 'smartLifepak® because they sense when they have been removed from the cartridge and when each has been applied to the patient, adjusting the voice instructions to your actions.
- Automatic daily self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
- Always ready: Blinking green 'ready' light indicates the Onsite AED has passed its daily self test and is ready for use. Audible Lifepak®chirpLifepak® indicates need for maintenance.
- The internal memory is capable of storing the first 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident's events and analysis decisions. Data can be transferred via wireless transmission of event data to a Smartphone or PC, using the IrDA protocol.
- 4 Year Onsite Battery Pack Warranty
- 5 Year AED Warranty.
- Lightweight & Portable at only 3.3 lbs
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Alternate Item Numbers: M5066A, M5066A-C01, M5066A-C02, M5066A-C04, M5066A-R01, M5066A-R01
Have Questions? Call us at 800-787-6980 or Live Chat with an AED Expert!
Each Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Kit Includes:
- (1) Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with 5 Year Warranty
- (1) Set of Adult SMART Pads Cartridge (pre-installed in AED)
- (1) Philips Onsite Battery Pack with 4 Year Warranty
- (1) Quick Setup Guide
- (1) Owners Manual & Maintenance Booklet
- (1) Philips HeartStart Express Review Software (download after purchase)
- (1) Product Orientation DVD
- (1) Quick Reference Instruction Card
- FREE Physician's Prescription (only required if also purchasing Pediatric Pads)
- FREE Ready Kit with CPR mask
- FREE Shipping
Free Shipping on All Orders $99 or More!
- AEDpeople.com provides FREE Ground Shipping via FedEx on all orders $99 or more within the contiguous United States. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx is the preferred shipper of AEDpeople.com
- Our Delivery Time Standard is 7 - 10 Business Days. We will notify you immediately if your order will arrive outside of our 7 - 10 Business Day Delivery Time Standard.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination Zip Code. Rates are calculated live by using FedEx's rate calculator.
- Orders exceeding 150 lbs. will ship via Freight Delivery. Rates must be calculated and given via phone.
- FedEx is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Please contact us at 1-800-787-6980 for Expedited Shipping Service. Additional charges will apply.