Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus AED Kit
Features & Benefits
- Available in Fully Automatic 9390A-501P or Semi Automatic 9390E-501P (Select option when ordering)
- Easiest AED to use with NO buttons to push)
- Only Fully Automatic AED with back lit text display - perfect for loud environments, low light situations or the hearing impaired. Text display also provides additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Only AED with patented RESCUE READY® comprehensive self testing capabilities insuring your AED is ready to use.)
- RESCUE COACH™ in conjunction with the Text Display together provide both visual and voice prompts to confidently guide user through thru the entire rescue process including extensive CPR coaching via enhanced CPR prompts and metronome to ensure accurate compression and breath frequency.)
- Visible Indicators: RESCUE READY® Status Indicator, SmartGauge Battery Status Indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator & text display.
- STAR® Biphasic Waveform Technology. The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus AED determines the electrical impedance (resistance level) of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered. If more than one shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR® Biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
- Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality. Rescue event time stamp of event data
- 4 Year Unconditional Battery Guarantee 9146 Medical Grade Lithium Battery
- 7 Year AED Warranty
- New AHA Guidelines Compliant!
- Weighs 6.6 lbs
Alternate Item Numbers: 9390A-501, 9390A-501P, 9390E-501, 9390E-501P, 9300A-201, 9300A-501, 9300C-201, 9300E-201, 9300E-501, 9300A-201WP, 9300A-501WP, 9300C-201WP, 9300E-501WP
Have Questions? Call us at 800-787-6980 or Live Chat with an AED Expert!
Every Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus Kit Includes:
- (1) Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus with 7 Year Warranty
- (1) IntelliSense® Lithium Battery with 4 Year Warranty
- (2) Pairs of Adult Defibrillation Pads (a $78 Value!)
- (1) Soft-Sided Blue Carry Case (a $150 Value!)
- (1) Quick Start Tool Kit: includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with AED Manual and Training Video
- (1) Serial Communication Computer Cable
- (1) RescueLink & MDLink Software Program
- FREE Ready Kit
- FREE Physician's Prescription
- FREE Shipping
Free Shipping on All Orders $99 or More!
- AEDpeople.com provides FREE Ground Shipping via FedEx on all orders $99 or more within the contiguous United States. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx is the preferred shipper of AEDpeople.com
- Our Delivery Time Standard is 7 - 10 Business Days. We will notify you immediately if your order will arrive outside of our 7 - 10 Business Day Delivery Time Standard.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination Zip Code. Rates are calculated live by using FedEx's rate calculator.
- Orders exceeding 150 lbs. will ship via Freight Delivery. Rates must be calculated and given via phone.
- FedEx is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Please contact us at 1-800-787-6980 for Expedited Shipping Service. Additional charges will apply.