Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro Kit
Features & Benefits
- Semi Automatic AED mode with manual override option & 3-lead ECG
monitoring capability give you the tools you need to be in complete
- Only AED with patented RESCUE READY® comprehensive
self testing capabilities insuring your AED is ready to use. If the
green indicator is displayed, the AED has passed its daily self test and
is Rescue Ready®.
- The full color ECG display (an industry first) displays the
victim’s heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the
elapsed rescue time – exactly what emergency workers need to know.
escalating STAR® Biphasic Waveform technology customizes defibrillation
therapy for each patient, based upon the electrical impedance
(resistance level) of each patient and the number of shocks delivered.
- The built-in CPR metronome (which can be switched off) ensures accurate CPR compressions are administered.
- Visible indicators: RESCUE READY® status indicator, SmartGauge battery
status indicator, service indicator, PAD indicator.
- Escalating Variable Energy (VE) 105J to 360J
- Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality. Rescue event time stamp of event data
- ECG Playback is viewable via Rescuelink® software (included with AED) via a PC.
- Other features include non-committed shock, pacemaker detection, and synchronized shock.
options: Choose between a 9145 IntelliSense® lithium non-rechargeable
battery (AED Kit # 9300P-501P) with 1 year warranty or 12 hours of use
whichever comes first, or a 9144 rechargeable battery (AED Kit #
9300P-601P) with 1 year warranty. Select option when ordering.
- Weighs 6.6 lbs
- 7 Year AED Warranty
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Alternate Item Numbers: 9300P-501, 9300P-501WP, 9300P-501P, 9300P-601P
Have Questions? Call us at 800-787-6980 or Live Chat with an AED Expert!
Every Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Pro Kit Includes:
- (1) Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pro Defibrillator 7 Year Warranty
- (1) IntelliSense® Lithium Battery with (select type when ordering)
- (2) Pairs of Adult Defibrillation Pads (a $78 Value!)
- (1) Soft-Sided Blue Carry Case (a $150 Value!)
- (1) Quick Start Tool Kit: includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with AED Manual and Training Video
- (1) Serial Communication Computer Cable
- (1) RescueLink & MDLink Software Program
- FREE Ready Kit
- FREE Physician's Prescription
- FREE Shipping
Free Shipping on All Orders $99 or More!
- AEDpeople.com provides FREE Ground Shipping via FedEx on all orders $99 or more within the contiguous United States. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx is the preferred shipper of AEDpeople.com
- Our Delivery Time Standard is 7 - 10 Business Days. We will notify you immediately if your order will arrive outside of our 7 - 10 Business Day Delivery Time Standard.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination Zip Code. Rates are calculated live by using FedEx's rate calculator.
- Orders exceeding 150 lbs. will ship via Freight Delivery. Rates must be calculated and given via phone.
- FedEx is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Please contact us at 1-800-787-6980 for Expedited Shipping Service. Additional charges will apply.