ZOLL® AED Pro® Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Available in Semi Auto mode only or Semi Auto & Manual mode to ensure user stays in control of rescue (choose options when ordering).
- High-resolution LCD display 3.02"W x 2.27"H displays: Heart rate, ECG Waveform**, text prompts, CPR bar graph, battery gauge, elapsed time, number of shocks delivered. **Allows user to visualize a patient's ECG when utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable (optional accessory)
- Real CPR Help,™ is a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help™.
- See-Thru CPR allows a rescuer to view a patient's underlying ECG rhythm while performing CPR.
- One Electrode is Easier than Two: The CPR-D•padz,™ is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D•padz,™,on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat•padz II electrodes are available (choose options when ordering).
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Pro to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: User configurable in Manual Mode only (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- The AED Pro has an extensive internal memory and a removable USB flash memory for transferring data via USB from your AED Pro without removing the defibrillator from service. Transfer data via ZOLL's RescueNet Code Review Software (free version is available for download)
- Automatic Self Tests
- IP 55 Rating makes this AED nearly indestructible and resistant to dirt and direct water jet spray. This results from superior construction. Features an outer housing made from a polycarbonate siloxane resin (the same material football helmets are made of), and an incredibly durable overmold made from thermo plastic urethane that combined provide unequaled protection.
- 5 Year AED Warranty!
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Alternate Item Numbers: 90110400499991010, 90110200499991010
Have Questions? Call us at 800-787-6980 or Live Chat with an AED Expert!
Each ZOLL® AED Pro® Kit Includes:
- (1) ZOLL AED Pro Defibrillator (choose display options when ordering) with 5 Year Warranty!
- (1) Adult CPR-D•padz,™ or (2) sets of Adult Stat•padz II HVP Multi-Function Electrodes (up to a $169 value!)
- (1) Battery (Non-rechargeable, Rechargeable, or Smart Battery choose option when ordering) (up to a $160 value!)
- (1) Soft Carry Case (a $105 value!)
- (1) ZOLL RescueNet Code Review Software (Download after purchase)
- (1) Operators Guide
- (1) Product Setup CD
- FREE Physician's Prescription
- FREE Ready Kit & CPR Mask
- FREE Shipping
Free Shipping on All Orders $99 or More!
- AEDpeople.com provides FREE Ground Shipping via FedEx on all orders $99 or more within the contiguous United States. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx is the preferred shipper of AEDpeople.com
- Our Delivery Time Standard is 7 - 10 Business Days. We will notify you immediately if your order will arrive outside of our 7 - 10 Business Day Delivery Time Standard.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination Zip Code. Rates are calculated live by using FedEx's rate calculator.
- Orders exceeding 150 lbs. will ship via Freight Delivery. Rates must be calculated and given via phone.
- FedEx is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Please contact us at 1-800-787-6980 for Expedited Shipping Service. Additional charges will apply.