Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Philips best professional grade AED to date, the new FR3 is designed with the First Responder in mind. The FR3 makes lifesaving faster, easier & better by incorporating a simple to use, rugged design with features such as Auto On, SMART Pads III & SMART CPR for patient specific guidelines.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures user maintains control of rescue.
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient's impedance.
- SMART Biphasic Technology. The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform is highly effective, yet minimizes harmful side effects. Its effectiveness is backed by over 40 published, peer-reviewed studies. Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
- Full Color LCD Display shows text & pictures to guide rescuer, or can show text & ECG.
- ECG Analysis evaluates impedance of defibrillator pads for proper contact with patient skin, evaluates the ECG
rhythm and signal quality to determine if a shock is appropriate; also detects artifact and pacemaker.
- Quick Shock: Enables the FR3 AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The FR3 is one of the fastest AEDs in its class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- SMART CPR evaluates key characteristics of the presenting VF and determines the initial therapy: shock first, or CPR first quickly followed by a shock
- SMART Pads III: Can be used for both adults and children. They eliminate the expense of having to purchase different sets of pads for different patient types. SMART Pads III enable the FR3 to keep pace with responders by adjusting to their actions. Time-saving peel and place pads can be removed from packaging and stored in the FR3 carry case. Pads can be pre-connected to the FR3, which enables testing during the FR3's routine AED self-test.
- Infant/Child Key: Simply insert the Infant/Child (optional accessory) key into the FR3 to signal to the device that you're treating an infant or a child. The defibrillator adjusts to provide special pads placement & CPR instructions while reducing the shock energy to a level appropriate for an infant or a child.
- Exceptionally rugged. Boasting an IP 55 rating against dust & jetting water, the FR3 is designed to US Military standards & can withstand a one meter drop onto concrete.
- Daily, weekly & monthly automatic self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
- Always ready: Blinking green 'ready' light indicates the FR3 AED has passed its daily, weekly & monthly self tests and is ready for use. Audible Lifepak®chirpLifepak® indicates need for maintenance.
- Optional data card stores a minimum of 8 hours of ECG, event, and, if configured, voice recording. Can also be used for configuring FR3.
- Bluetooth capable allows wireless data management as well as making configurations & upgrades to the FR3 a simple process.
- At only 3.5lbs the FR3 is the smallest & lightest professional grade AED available!
- 3 Year Battery Warranty
- 5 Year AED Warranty
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Alternate Item Numbers: 861388, 861388-Kit, 861389, 861389-Kit
Have Questions? Call us at 800-787-6980 or Live Chat with an AED Expert!
Each Philips HeartStart FR3 AED Kit Includes
- (1) Philips HeartStart FR3 AED with 5 Year Warranty!
- (1) Set of Adult SMART Pads III Cartridge (pre-installed in AED)
- (1) Philips Battery Pack with 3 Year Warranty
- (1) Quick Setup Guide
- (1) Owners Manual & Maintenance Booklet
- (1) Philips HeartStart Express Review Software (download after purchase)
- (1) Product Orientation DVD
- (1) Quick Reference Instruction Card
- FREE Physician's Prescription
- FREE Ready Kit & CPR Mask
- FREE Shipping
Free Shipping on All Orders $99 or More!
- AEDpeople.com provides FREE Ground Shipping via FedEx on all orders $99 or more within the contiguous United States. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx is the preferred shipper of AEDpeople.com
- Our Delivery Time Standard is 7 - 10 Business Days. We will notify you immediately if your order will arrive outside of our 7 - 10 Business Day Delivery Time Standard.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination Zip Code. Rates are calculated live by using FedEx's rate calculator.
- Orders exceeding 150 lbs. will ship via Freight Delivery. Rates must be calculated and given via phone.
- FedEx is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Please contact us at 1-800-787-6980 for Expedited Shipping Service. Additional charges will apply.