Medtronic / Physio Control LifePak® Express AED Kit
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with LIFEPAK® EMS devices - the choice of more EMS units around the world than any other brand - reducing the time it takes to transfer a victim to the care they need.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures that the rescuer maintains control.
- Industry Leading Escalating Energy up to 360J utilizes the exact same technology many EMS professionals rely on for hard to defibrillate patients.
- Biphasic Truncated Exponential Waveform, with voltage and current duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Escalating, full energy waveform, configurable from 150J - 360J. Factory settings are 200J, 300J, 360J
- Fast Shock Charge Time: 200 joules in less than 9 seconds, 360 joules in less than 15 seconds.
- Shock Advisory System™: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate; meets rhythm recognition criteria specified in DF39. The device charges for shock only when the Shock Advisory
System advises defibrillation.
- Motion Detection: The motion detection system is set to on during analysis. If the AED detects motion, the AED will advise "motion detected, stop motion" before delivering shock. This feature prevents someone from accidentally delivering a shock while someone is moving the patient or performing CPR.
- Always ready. An LCD readiness indicator displays an "OK" symbol letting you know the defibrillator passed its weekly self test and is prepared to do its job.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- Easy to Maintain: The battery charger and electrodes have a synchronized replacement schedule that makes your maintenance program efficient and affordable.
- Cost Effective: The LIFEPAK® Express has one of the lowest costs of ownership in the industry.
- The internal digital memory is cable of storing 2 separate events and a minimum of 20 minutes of ECG data for the most recent event.
- 5 Year AED Warranty.
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Alternate Item Numbers: 80427-000135, 80427-000134
Have Questions? Call us at 800-787-6980 or Live Chat with an AED Expert!
Each Medtronic / Physio Control LIFEPAK Express AED Kit Includes:
- (1) Medtronic / Physio Control LIFEPAK Express AED with 5 Year Warranty!
- (1) 2 year CHARGE-PAK™ Kit (Contains 1 CHARGE-PAK™ & 1 Set of REDI-PAK™ Adult Pads
- (1) Operating Instructions
- (1) Product DVD
- (1) Quick Reference Instruction Card Installed in Device
- (1) Getting Started Guide
- FREE Physician's Prescription
- FREE Ready Kit & CPR Mask
- FREE Shipping
Free Shipping on All Orders $99 or More!
- AEDpeople.com provides FREE Ground Shipping via FedEx on all orders $99 or more within the contiguous United States. Additional charges apply for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
- FedEx is the preferred shipper of AEDpeople.com
- Our Delivery Time Standard is 7 - 10 Business Days. We will notify you immediately if your order will arrive outside of our 7 - 10 Business Day Delivery Time Standard.
- All shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of the product(s) that are ordered and the destination Zip Code. Rates are calculated live by using FedEx's rate calculator.
- Orders exceeding 150 lbs. will ship via Freight Delivery. Rates must be calculated and given via phone.
- FedEx is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
- Please contact us at 1-800-787-6980 for Expedited Shipping Service. Additional charges will apply.